Choose from the extending and evolving selection of interactive and engaging wellness webinars or seminars. Three categories of health and wellness webinars or seminars are offered:
· Eat Healthy
· Feel Healthy
· Think Healthy
· Immune Boosting Foods
· You are What you Eat
· Healthy Eating on the Run
· Energy and Brain Food
· Healthy Eating Habits
· Healthy Food Staples
· Reading Food Labels & Whole Foods
· Optimal Nutrition for Stress Management
· Foods and Moods
· Eating out Healthy
· The Truth about Sugar
· Cooking demonstrations
· Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System
· Demystifying CBD oil
· Healthy Travels
· Immune System Health: preventing seasonal colds and flus naturally
· Digestion & Intestinal Health
· Prevent Disease Naturally
· Healthy Hearts
· Healthy Weight
· Healthy & Restful Sleep
· Supplements 101
· Energized & Productive
· Essential Oils 101
· Healthy Aging
· Reducing Stress Naturally
· Combating Diabetes Naturally
· Coping with Stress: Relaxation Techniques for Increased Productivity and Happiness
· Yoga In The Workplace Workshop with Demonstrations
· Yoga Classes
Webinars or seminars are typically 55 minutes with a 5 minute Q&A, and can occur before, during or after the work day. They are available in a single session or as a series, and can be customized to any organization’s health goals or addressed to specific disciplines or management teams.
If you are looking for a specific seminar or workshop that is not on the list, let us know. Tailor-made seminars on various health topics can be made upon request.
Employees wanting information that is specific to their individual health, schedules or private coaching can also be arranged.
Contact us for more information.
If you're Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired, or just want to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place. Now is the time to make an appointment with our naturopathic doctor, Dr La Tina Epps Thomas.
We look forward to working with you to achieve true healing with healthy alternatives and supporting your quest in authentically living natural, no matter where in the world you live.